Orientation & Registration
The First Step:
Interested students and parents should contact Gateway Tech to schedule an orientation conference.
The orientation conference is required before a student registers at Gateway Tech. The purpose of this conference is to explain the program in depth as well as to allow parents and students an opportunity to ask questions specific to his/her situation.
- The student and his/her parent must attend this conference together.
- The student/parent must bring an updated transcript, discipline record from the current or most recent school year, and attendance record from the current or most recent school year.
- During this conference the coordinator will explain our system along with expectations and rules. Parents or students are encouraged to ask questions for a better understanding of the program.
- Student and parent are given a building/classroom tour.
- The transcript is evaluated to determine a pathway towards graduation for the student.
- If a spot is available a registration packet is given to parent/student at this time.
To complete a registration, the student must withdraw from his/her current school (unless the registration occurs during the summer) prior to enrolling at Gateway Tech.
Documents required for registration include the following:
- Completed registration packet
- Birth certificate
- Social Security card
- Immunization record
- Withdrawal form from previous school
All of the required documents must be returned to the school prior to the first day of attendance.
Open Enrollment is Jan. 1-31, 2020
Click here for Current Students (Re-enrollment) for 2020-2021
Click here for New Students (New enrollment) for 2019-2020 and 2020-2021
Completing a new student enrollment application does not guarantee enrollment. You will be contacted by school staff to complete the registration process when a seat becomes available. For more information on the admission process, please visit the Admissions tab.
Missy Dean, School Principal